T6.1 picked up today

TwiXXiwT

Just picked up this beauty from Webbs in Reading, sadly since we saw it they managed to get a few scratches on it, I can deal with those, but got home popped the roof and the canvas is torn, so whoever valeted it prior to pick up was a bit sloppy, back to the dealer I guess. But that aside love it, drives really nice, was a pleasant surprise how much i enjoyed driving it, my day car is a Alfa with 300bhp under the boot so was wary of driving a van, but loved it.IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg

That’s a shame to hear, but it’s a lovely looking van! Any idea where the lower splitter is from?

Not sure but I am meeting the fitters soon so will ask them. The dealer agreed to pay for the repair (of course) by the same guys that fitted it out, they have also by means of comp given I bought new not repaired agreed to throw in a fitted Solar Panel…. So I am content with that.

Not sure but I am meeting the fitters soon so will ask them. The dealer agreed to pay for the repair (of course) by the same guys that fitted it out, they have also by means of comp given I bought new not repaired agreed to throw in a fitted Solar Panel…. So I am content with that.
Good result! May your van give you many years of happy memories

Back