For Sale T6.1 Front Bumper Splitter.

Two7Five

Bike botherer.
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

Pure grey bumper c/w (nicely) fitted vw supplied Abt front spoiler / splitter. It’s bonded on so it makes the most sense to do it this way. I would take your standard bumper in P/X. You’re welcome to fit at mine, it’s not a huge job. I don’t need your front bumper however.

I’d like £700 for the bumper and spoiler. It’s only that, bumper panel with the fitted spoiler as per the pics. I’m open to sensible offers. I’ll never use it, but I think given the new price for the spoiler alone that’s reasonable? I’m not attempting to justify the price of the spoiler new, but after paint and fit etc, plus the ability to refit your old bumper at term end.

If you want the yellow trim you can have it for free with the bumper.

There are two tiny stone chips on the bumper. The van had done 3k on my collection.

Having missed out on my new van I’ve purchased an ‘ex salesmans demo…’

I don’t like what they’ve done with it, so it’s all coming off and I’ll start again. A bit of faff but the spec of the van is as close as I’ll find to my original new order. (4Motion, Difflock, LED, 200 etc)DB853B90-F702-46C9-BE69-B7424F01C7A3.jpeg

I’ll make a couple of listings for the items separately, in order to get the right interest, but anything that’s not standard in the attached image is being removed.

Super metals and side bars also available, as is rear hatch with glass window and spoiler, badges etc.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Pure grey bumper c/w (nicely) fitted vw supplied Abt front spoiler / splitter. It’s bonded on so it makes the most sense to do it this way. I would take your standard bumper in P/X. You’re welcome to fit at mine, it’s not a huge job. I don’t need your front bumper however.

I’d like £700 for the bumper and spoiler. It’s only that, bumper panel with the fitted spoiler as per the pics. I’m open to sensible offers. I’ll never use it, but I think given the new price for the spoiler alone that’s reasonable? I’m not attempting to justify the price of the spoiler new, but after paint and fit etc, plus the ability to refit your old bumper at term end.

There are two tiny stone chips on the bumper. The van had done 3k on my collection.

I don’t like what they’ve done with it, so it’s all coming off and I’ll start again. A bit of faff but the spec of the van is as close as I’ll find to my original new order. (4Motion, Difflock, LED, 200 etc)View attachment 197503

I’ll make a couple of listings for the items separately, in order to get the right interest, but anything that’s not standard in the attached image is being removed.

Super metals and side bars also available, as is rear hatch with glass window and spoiler, badges etc.
Hi do you still have this for sale?

Hi All,

I don’t like what they’ve done with it, so it’s all coming off and I’ll start again. A bit of faff but the spec of the van is as close as I’ll find to my original new order. (4Motion, Difflock, LED, 200 etc)View attachment 197503

Hi what bits have you got for sale?

Back