T6.1 folding mirror and dashboard reflection

lrog

Hi guys, just have a few questions re my T6.1, hoping someone has similar experience can shed some lights:

- The mirrors when folded look like a bowl, would it fill up with water in a downpour? I cannot see any drain holes, concerning if the fill up water will damage the electrical inside the mirror casing.

- Has anyone got annoyed by the reflection of the stripy pattern (from the document storage on top of the dashboard) on the front windscreen. It's really distracting in a sunny day. Currently I wear polarised sunnies to avoid that. What's your resolution?

Cheers.

Welcome @lrog

First point, my mirrors drain absolutely fine when folded so there definitely must be a drain hole somewhere!?

With regard to reflections, in 8k miles I cant say I have ever noticed it, my only issue is when things have been placed there.

Last edited:
Welcome @lrog

First point, my mirrors drain absolutely fine when folded so there definitely must be a drain hole somewhere!?
I hope that's the case. One time after rain, I unfolded the mirror, there are a stream of water came out. Not a lot but seems water can accumulate there.

Back