T6.1 existing order, changing suppliers & vw finance

QdVW

Hey all,

I ordered a T6.1 with some extra bits from Absolute Vans in December, last year whilst searching the forums I found out about AutoeBid last night. The same spec is around 4-5k (ish) cheaper.

Absolute Vans are stating VW Finance are offering discounts on vans with optional extra's in 2021 Q1 and if I cancel the order and place the order again the finance is likely to decline...because VW see as customer taking advantage of a new offer and they'll withdraw the finance all together.

Has anyone been in this position before and can shed any light in what to do?

Thanks so much VW Family <3

Did you cancel the order in the end or stick with original one?
Im not happy with VW my experience with them has been terrible since driving there vans. The order is still active; but I’ve ordered a transit custom sport, once it arrived on 1st March. I’ll be cancelling VW.

Did you place an order?

I have only just ordered with a vw dealer but looks like a long wait so was interested in cancelling and changing to a different dealer and getting the finance again. This will be my 3rd transporter and only ever had a positive experience so far.

I have only just ordered with a vw dealer but looks like a long wait so was interested in cancelling and changing to a different dealer and getting the finance again. This will be my 3rd transporter and only ever had a positive experience so far.
You can take mine( if I cancel, due in April.

38k 150 dsg with Bi xenon, barn doors, blue, automatic & heated seats

Back