T6.1 DSG throttle inertia mode

Pentax

Spanish Member
Hola, tengo una t6.1 con cambio automático y tiene el modo inercia que haciendo un breve toque al pedal del acelerador se conecta, pero no siempre. Me gustaria saber que condiciones son las que usa para que no se active y también saber si se puede hacer algo para que se active de alguna otra forma. Tengo tambien un audi a4 y se activa igual con el acelerador pero si le das a la leva + del volante se activa manualmente.
Muchas gracias por vuestro trabajo.

Hello, I have a t6.1 with automatic transmission and it has the inertia mode that with a brief touch on the accelerator pedal connects, but not always. I would like to know what conditions are used so that it is not activated and also to know if something can be done so that it is activated in some other way. I also have an audi a4 and it is activated the same with the accelerator but if you give the cam + of the steering wheel it is activated manually.
Many thanks for your work.

Hello, I have a t6.1 with automatic transmission and it has the inertia mode that with a brief touch on the accelerator pedal connects, but not always. I would like to know what conditions are used so that it is not activated and also to know if something can be done so that it is activated in some other way. I also have an audi a4 and it is activated the same with the accelerator but if you give the cam + of the steering wheel it is activated manually.

Hola, tengo una t6.1 con cambio automático y tiene el modo inercia que haciendo un breve toque al pedal del acelerador se conecta, pero no siempre. Me gustaria saber que condiciones son las que usa para que no se active y también saber si se puede hacer algo para que se active de alguna otra forma. Tengo tambien un audi a4 y se activa igual con el acelerador pero si le das a la leva + del volante se activa manualmente.
Muchas gracias por vuestro trabajo.

Bloody 'ell @Deaky & @Pauly - your many talents know no bounds, you are T6 gods & multi linguist Spanish interpreters!!

Ok, I speak fluent Spanish, french, German and Chinese

Truthfully I’m only fluent in English, American and Australian but it doesn’t sound quite so good

Truthfully I’m only fluent in English, American and Australian but it doesn’t sound quite so good

Your English, American & Australian talking skills were not that good at the Summer Forum meet @ Brook Meadows towards the back end of the night, if I remember correct?
I think you knew what you wanted to say, but your mouth wouldn't cooperate!
But maybe, that was something to do with the copious amount of alcohol consumed?

Back