T6.1 Direct TPMS sensor suppliers? for OE Pt No.2N0907251 in UK (Other than VW CV)

BikerPa

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Has anybody found a reliable supplier (preferably online in UK) of these TPMS sensor valves other than VW CV franchises that charge £90 ea. for them?

OE Pt No. 2N0907251 (manufactured by Schrader)

I've tried some other after-market Schrader Ez-TPMS sensors which work for a while but then the van eventually shows a TPMS warning stating they are incompatible & loses their readings even though they scan Ok & are transmitting correctly. No OBD2 diagnostic error codes stored BTW, just 30sec flash to solid TPMS warning light on dash & no pressure readings.

I can find them in Germany for £28ea On buycarparts.co.uk but they get shocking reviews recently & don't want to risk another £140 on them not being right or turning up with a big import duty bill

Any suggestions of suppliers welcomed as VW seem to be a big rip-off IMO.

VW_TPMS_sensor .jpg

I put iSensors in my Toureg spare wheels, they worked fine.

how about these?
@Loz I’d seen them before I got the Schrader ones I currently have. Just worried that they won’t be any more reliable/compatible, hence looking for what VW fit.

The really annoying thing is the Schrader ones VW use are made in the UK but nobody independent seems to sell them.
Makes me wonder if VW have some sort of restriction agreement with Schrader.

I have Schrader p/n 22008-G01 on my wheels, they have been faultless. I did buy mine from Germany but I think this is them on a UK site.

If I remember right you can buy them in black or silver.
@AK06FR Thx.
That is just another front website for Autodoc like the one I found them on.

Just out of interest did you order befor or after Brexit?

If after, was delivery ok & did you get stung for import duty?

@AK06FR Thx.
That is just another front website for Autodoc like the one I found them on.

Just out of interest did you order befor or after Brexit?

If after, was delivery ok & did you get stung for import duty?
I ordered them after BREXIT, but I live in France, hence buying them in the EU and not the UK (where they are cheaper) - BREXIT errrrrrrr!!!

Have you had a go at running through the online order and see what the delivery terms are? If they charge VAT then in theory they are being sold by their UK branch.

I ordered them after BREXIT, but I live in France, hence buying them in the EU and not the UK (where they are cheaper) - BREXIT errrrrrrr!!!

Have you had a go at running through the online order and see what the delivery terms are? If they charge VAT then in theory they are being sold by their UK branch.
@AK06FR Yes they charge UK VAT & delivery is about £11, but have visions of them being delivered from Germany with an import duty invoice attached to be paid before taking delivery.

I am not aware that they have/use a UK warehouse?

Them VW ones first pictured look v similar to the ones I had In my AMG Merc, from memory they're about £70,and you can just buy the valve part if it breaks when having tyres fitted, like the clowns did on mine..thats how I found out the cost,,,ejits.:mad:

Hi Folks

Sorry to raise this again but I am confused (easily done at my age).

I am looking at a spare set of Wolfrace wheels and need the TPMS valves as I don't want to take the ones out of my original wheels but when I look up the part number 2N0907251 there seems to be lots of different versions of the same unit and starting at approx £19 going up in price!

Which one do I need or should get please?

Hi Folks

I am looking at a spare set of Wolfrace wheels and need the TPMS valves as I don't want to take the ones out of my original wheels but when I look up the part number 2N0907251 there seems to be lots of different versions of the same unit and starting at approx £19 going up in price!

Whatever you do, do NOT order anything from the Autodoc/Onlinecarparts/EUSpares/BuyCarparts group of mirrored sites (all the same company)
I did that and
1. They sent me "Stark" own-brand items instead, and tried to blag me that this was some sort of "upgrade" over the ones I had ordered
2. I went ahead and risked fitting them, and found that they didn't work

I've ended up having the originals removed from my old wheels, which are now all working perfectly in my new wheels

Hi Folks

I ordered new TPMS valves with my wheel and tyre package from elite wheels. They come set up and I’ve had no issues on my t6.1 since fitting. Don’t know what make they use but no issues at all.

Whatever you do, do NOT order anything from the Autodoc/Onlinecarparts/EUSpares/BuyCarparts group of mirrored sites (all the same company)
I did that and
1. They sent me "Stark" own-brand items instead, and tried to blag me that this was some sort of "upgrade" over the ones I had ordered
2. I went ahead and risked fitting them, and found that they didn't work

I've ended up having the originals removed from my old wheels, which are now all working perfectly in my new wheels
I've just seen this. I ordered Schrader 3108 valves from Autodoc and apart from them being exceptionally slow, I did receive Schrader valves. I think it took more than a fortnight for them to arrive. I've not tried them yet though...

Back