Sold T6.1 Captain Seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

I’m switching out my factory captain seats from T6.1 for factory captain swivels, therefore I have the originals coming up for sale. Seats are like new condition.

I’m swapping out my leather, but can supply with the grid covers coming off the swivels. See picture.

Sadly there is a small tear to cover on drivers seat, but nothing too bad, or perfect if you are upgrading to leather. See picture.

I expect the seats to coming out in the next few weeks, just getting booked in with Oli at BMVS.

Seats can be collected from Horsham West Sussex. £1150 for the pair.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,
Mike

99782891-4E1D-4714-85B7-D78D6613A5B9.jpeg

722541F9-7779-4204-9589-A22C5B51F8AF.jpeg

D7B24419-9096-4231-96A5-C9AD2268C04E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Mike, keep me posted when they are out please. I am in need of a single passanger seat but might take the pair off you. I need one sorted for a trip in a few weeks time so might work out perfect!

Hi Mike, keep me posted when they are out please. I am in need of a single passanger seat but might take the pair off you. I need one sorted for a trip in a few weeks time so might work out perfect!
ok mate, I will get it booked in tomorrow. Where are you based?

Hi there, yep the 12th would work for me. I am not going to commit 100% just yet incase a heated single in leather comes up for sale at the right price. Cheers for the update

Hi there, yep the 12th would work for me. I am not going to commit 100% just yet incase a heated single in leather comes up for sale at the right price. Cheers for the update
Ok not an issue they will be going on eBay as soon as they are home for a lot more. This is a forum price.

Just over a week and these will be out. Anyone interested, I don’t want to be storing them!

Not sure if you are already but Sell as singles? May get more interest possibly. Not everyone requires two seats.

Morning Mike
Would you be able to PM me some details on where the damage is to the driver seat? Size/location of damage?
Thanks

Morning Mike
Would you be able to PM me some details on where the damage is to the driver seat? Size/location of damage?
Thanks
Hi RGB.
It’s just that final bit of damage to the cloth as I posted on the first post images.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike
I am wondering where on the seat the damage is? Is it on the arm rest, I can't tell from the picture.

Thanks
RGB

Hi Mike, cheers for the update. Is RGB still looking for a drivers seat? Id ideally would just like a passanger as iv not got much extra space left for storage here. Hopefully he is interested and we can work out a deal to come and collect. Cheers

Hi Mike, cheers for the update. Is RGB still looking for a drivers seat? Id ideally would just like a passenger as iv not got much extra space left for storage here. Hopefully he is interested and we can work out a deal to come and collect. Cheers

No he found one in his fabric so they are both available.

OK Mike not a problem. I understand it is easier for you to sell as a set. If I can make some space here il consider just taking them both. I will let you know ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back