T6.1 amp

Nick85

T6 Pro
So I've already upgraded my front speakers to a good set of Rockford Fosgates with tweeters, and the doors were covered in sound deadening.

They sound 10 times better than stock, but the audiophile in me wants the next step.

I'm guessing it's amp and a small under seat sub. Anyone done this on a T6.1 panel Van? I thought about maybe putting another set of speakers in the bulkhead too but something's telling me not to.

The focal 8” active under seat sub works well. I would try that first, and then set up the speakers correctly. You may not need an amp on the speakers then. But easier enough to add one.

So I've already upgraded my front speakers to a good set of Rockford Fosgates with tweeters, and the doors were covered in sound deadening.

They sound 10 times better than stock, but the audiophile in me wants the next step.

I'm guessing it's amp and a small under seat sub. Anyone done this on a T6.1 panel Van? I thought about maybe putting another set of speakers in the bulkhead too but something's telling me not to.
Gone about things slightly differently as I’m just in the middle of installing an underseat sub to try and fill in the total lack of any bass from the terrible standard speakers, will report on results after I’ve finished.

The focal 8” active under seat sub works well. I would try that first, and then set up the speakers correctly. You may not need an amp on the speakers then. But easier enough to add one.
I have a 2+1 seat, will that be ok under the bench seat? Won't overheat or anything?

100% perfect - we’ve done a few.

A custom sub box and a spectator amp will work better and also cost more, but the active sub is an awesome bit of kit. Especially in the confined space of a panel van cab.

100% perfect - we’ve done a few.

A custom sub box and a spectator amp will work better and also cost more, but the active sub is an awesome bit of kit. Especially in the confined space of a panel van cab.
Shame you're so far away or id get you to do it

Do you put this in a custom built enclosure? TIA

Another option from focal is the IBUS2.1, slim active sub enclosure with a amp for the front channels built in,

your uprated front speakers will Definitely benefit from a amp.

we can make this up as near as possible plug and play solution

Back