T6.1 aftermarket headunits

DarrylDunn

T6 Pro
The T6.1 has been out for a while now, but I can’t remember seeing one that has had the head unit swapped yet. Is there a good reas

The T6.1 has been out for a while now, but I can’t remember seeing one that has had the head unit swapped yet. Is there a good reas

there is a company working on it, however you will lose the sos button, plus you will lose all the settings on the headunit, like parking sensor volume/tone, mpg etc etc

Very few units will fit due to lack of space , plus there is no way to retain the usb C sockets yet

as soon as I know you guys will know .

@Absolut5 , what can you do to improve the audio in a T6.1? Speakers and sound deadening the doors obvs, but can an amp be easily fitted?

@Absolut5 , what can you do to improve the audio in a T6.1? Speakers and sound deadening the doors obvs, but can an amp be easily fitted?
We do 2 setups for these-

the T6.1 cannot have larger drivers in the doors so we use drivers that have larger cone excursion to help overcome the size issue. Then run one of our plug and play digital amps that can also run rear speakers , install sound deadening

then if you feel you do not have enough low end response add a Pioneer TS WX400da or Kenwood ps w8 active sub, these work well, many are a waste of money due to the size of the vehicle

or our Signature audio setup, using a mixture of Hertz and Audison . Based around our own design and manufactured underseat sub enclosure with a 10” sub

drop us a pm for further details and cost

Back