T5 To T6

Tomcat

Hi guys and girls!

I’m on the hunt for a T6. I've just sold my T5 and I’m now looking for a (rather specific)
- grey T6 / tailgate/ air con I’m going
To convert it so I’m not to bothered by the rear being empty etc.

I’ve been on searching the internet but I’d much rather purchase from a enthusiast rather than a dealer.

Thankyou.

You may not necessarily pay that much more from a dealer, but it'll have to be right! Good luck on finding the right one. Mines a grey lwb 150. Really nice to drive and only had it a month.

Hi guys and girls!

I’m on the hunt for a T6. I've just sold my T5 and I’m now looking for a (rather specific)
- grey T6 / tailgate/ air con I’m going
To convert it so I’m not to bothered by the rear being empty etc.

I’ve been on searching the internet but I’d much rather purchase from a enthusiast rather than a dealer.

Thankyou.

Have fun searching. There’s a fair few of you out there along with conv companies high up the queue with trade contacts....
don’t compromise if you can help it as you may regret it.

Thankyou.

I’m a bit split to be honest. Between do the commercial look and going the highline way for the extras.
Either way I’m excited.
What do you guys recommend??? And drive

Ide recommend the 150 engine. Manual ir auto but as high a spec as you can afford because such extras will cost more to add later if they can be added that is.

The recommendation is always to look for a good spec van. I chose a LWB HL and included extras as it’s cheaper than adding later. As long as you’re prepared to travel it’ll help.
Interestingly, early T6’s are non add-blue (Eur 5) and worth a punt. No regens and all the potential crap that accompanies the Eur 6 engines.
Good luck.

Back