T5 Cotswold Parts And Edge Automotive Interiors

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi,went down to see these guys today,Polish i think and built like the proverbial brick outhouses! Really decent set up with a huge amount of high end Caravelle etc parts,dozens of seats etc and all appeared to be in really decent nick. I asked them a few days ago if they had a pair of Caravelle front door cards with the silver part right across the top and the ambient lights in. They sent me some photos yesterday of a pair theyd got and i went and picked them up today. It was a massive drive for me from Cumbria but i was going to Rugby on the way back to pick my seats up from Edge Automotive Interiors after being leather trimmed. Anyhow,really happy with the service from both of them,recommended

IMG_5214.JPG IMG_5215.JPG IMG_5216.JPG IMG_5217.JPG IMG_5218.JPG IMG_5219.JPG IMG_5220.JPG Hello @Markymark,heres those pics. Iphone pics in bright sun thats made the red look a bit orange which its not. The cost was just over £1800

IMG_5221.JPG

Good to know, I'm thinking about getting Edge Automotive to convert the light grey upper half of my Caravelle trim to match the charcoal darker lower half. There work looks top notch!

@Lukavell yes he does that sort of thing well and we are looking at doing something similar but the other way round sort of as ours is grey on the top and beige on the bottom but if we decide to do it,it would definitely be Steve that we got to do it

Back