Sold T5.1 LWB Camper/Day Van inc Gas Heater and M&S Tyres (FSH, A/C, 2.0L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdowney

T6 TSI Manual Kombi Highline LWB
VIP Member
T6 Pro
So I have left it a bit late to shift this on really so might sit on it until the spring but it might be up someone's alley as it has a gas heater plus mud and snow tyres fitted (17" steels):

Having been my pride and joy for the last 3/4 years. What started off as an ex plumbing contractors van for 3 years (90k motorway miles) I have pretty much done all you can do to these but put a roof on:

It is a 5 speed 102ps 2L engine (2010) with a DNA Tuning remap to 160ps (the same 2L engine is restricted from the 160+ to the 84ps) - so much better to drive and it's not missed a beat. Can be reverted back to original map if preferred.

$_86.jpg $_86.jpg $_86.jpg $_86.jpg $_86.jpg $_86.jpg

Exterior:

Colour coding
Front splitter & rear spoiler
Carbon effect badgeless grille
LED light bar headlamps
Van X smoked rear LEDs
Fog Lamps
Window wind deflectors
tinted side windows and dummy rear side windows
17” black steel wheels and tyres with loads of tread left (mud and snow rated – ideal for winter)
(have some 20” ATS Temperament alloys with barely legal tyres also pictured I can include at the right price)
50mm Pro Sport Lowering Springs
Metal side bars

Interior Cab:

Sportline Style Upholstery (leatherette)
Leather multifunction sterring wheel with stereo/mobile control
Kenwood GPS & DAB double Din head unit with bluetooth with carbon effect surround
Morell Maximo front component speakers running off a JL amp

Rear Conversion:

Fully insluated & carpeted
Altro Floor
Van - X curtains
Kiravans double seat swivel base (Carpet mat)
Travelvolts leisure battery system with stereo on button, on the dash
Mains battery charger (mains hookup)
3/4 RnR Bed (Canons Forge with memory foam topper) with upholstery to match the front
Side bench to match also making an almost full width/length bed for small family
Pioneer Speakers & Pioneer Sub with amplifier (under bench)
Propex Gas Heater (A godsend in the winter!) (under bench)
Custom pod with sink/hob combo, pullout & seperate table + LEDs
Waeco CR50 Fridge
Fused control panel for all electrics including amp remote cuttofs.
LEDS in roof

Other Electrics:

Rear Camera & parking sensors
GPS Alarm system with text to locate
DNA Tuning Remap to 160PS (huge improvement & been 100% reliable)
Twin air horn under bonnet

Condition:

The bodywork does have it's blemishes with the front end having a a few stonechips etc and the carbon grille and headlamps are delaminating a little.
On the sides there is a couple of other chips and scratches but nothing too serious.
Brand new rear bumper has just been sprayed and fitted.

The interior is in very good condition with a decent carpeting effort by myself.
The seats are great apart from a very small tear right at the rear from loading things in the boot area.
The altro floor is very hard wearing although I have found it hard to keep clean/free of stains so it is not perfect.
The pod and fridge are in fantastic condition overall

Mechanically wise it has never missed a beat with a full service history. it has just had an oil service and has been given a fresh MOT ready for sale.

I have just replaced both front wishbones, droplinks and a ball joint plus it has had an aircon regas and checkover, works perfectly!

Overall a very nice looking van that has proved extremely reliable - In good overall condition for the age and usage with a higher spec than most.

Winter Price: £14,995 ono

Selling as started a new T6 project.

Feel free to call 07817 480747 with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back