T32 Forged 18" Alloy wheels - anything out there??

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As per my title - looking for a set of 18" forged alloy wheels.

Are there any manufacturers out there offering such a wheel?

MUST BE FORGED, not cast.

Hmmm....after some searching I think I can probably scrub this question. Doesn't seem to be anything in 18" load rated.
Not exactly surprised!

I really wish you hadn't posted that link. It's now set as a favourite on my laptop, which is fatal. Might ask them what they rate up to.

Let us know the ratings please @Tourershine, I have a feeling that this may cost me some money...

I've had a reply from Image. The chap really knew his stuff thankfully.

His reply below refferance a 2017 T32:

"Hi Paul,
No problem we have been dealing with petrol heads for 30 years pleased to say as most know what they want.
Regarding the loadings this is up to the maximum our rims will take because the centres are billet so can be made to suit the loading and this is 950kg per wheel.
Wheels are made to order so you can have them with centre caps and wheel nuts on show or hub caps or lock plates.
You can also have lock plates and spinners if you want.
They can be all polished and anodise or all painted or polished rims with painted centres.
Regards Harry"

I'm seriously considering the set I linked above 'Billet 46' in 20" staggered 9.5" rear and 8.5" fronts ET45

I really wish you hadn't posted that link. It's now set as a favourite on my laptop, which is fatal. Might ask them what they rate up to.

I've had a reply from Image. The chap really knew his stuff thankfully.

His reply below refferance a 2017 T32:

"Hi Paul,
No problem we have been dealing with petrol heads for 30 years pleased to say as most know what they want.
Regarding the loadings this is up to the maximum our rims will take because the centres are billet so can be made to suit the loading and this is 950kg per wheel.
Wheels are made to order so you can have them with centre caps and wheel nuts on show or hub caps or lock plates.
You can also have lock plates and spinners if you want.
They can be all polished and anodise or all painted or polished rims with painted centres.
Regards Harry"

I'm seriously considering the set I linked above 'Billet 46' in 20" staggered 9.5" rear and 8.5" fronts ET45

I spoke to him two weeks ago about these ...... there £2.5k with the vat and load rated to 900kg....

This is why I'm in limbo whether to sell my ghosts

Back