Sold T32 big brake kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Steve, hope all is good.
do these fit a T6 as well? - not that i need another excuse to part with more money :p

Hi there all

I am selling them for £600.00 fitted But happy to let forum guys have for £500.00 a set freight needs to beadded though if you cant collect them

Ill get pictures and prices for the uprated Brake discs and pads stand by
Am I assuming this is for the fronts only mate?

Am I assuming this is for the fronts only mate?
Yes all you need to do the front the rear brakes are identical on all models ( and dont forget only 10 to 20 % of braking is done on the rear as lock ups on the rear will be undesirable
#
so 1 pr front callipers 1 pr front 340 mm discs both connecting pipes and a set of new pads

steve

Are they much better? I was going to wait until my discs are knackered but I could be tempted
They are better, yes - my camper is 2.4t and they bring it to a stop a lot calmer than the smaller brakes did.
I haven’t had an opportunity to give it a proper brake-fade test, so can’t comment on that.

Mine had loads of life left in them when changed.
I didn’t like the feeling of using what felt like 80% braking power all of the time; Now I brake like the van weighs 2t again and i know it’s going to come to a stop!

Hi there all

I am selling them for £600.00 fitted But happy to let forum guys have for £500.00 a set freight needs to beadded though if you cant collect them

Ill get pictures and prices for the uprated Brake discs and pads stand by
Hi Again steve, any pics yet buddy, I was thinking of popping over to get my SC suspension levelled out now we have most the kit in and loaded…. Sounds like it might turn out another costly trip….:thumbsdown:

Hi Again steve, any pics yet buddy, I was thinking of popping over to get my SC suspension levelled out now we have most the kit in and loaded…. Sounds like it might turn out another costly trip….:thumbsdown:
Do you want pic s of the big brake kit itself ?

Steve, are the T6.1 T32 bigger/better than the T6 T32 ones? As that is what I have.

We have 5 brand new sets of T32 / Big Brakes. They are the latest T6.1 Calipers.
we can offer combos with performance pads and J-grooved discs.
call us for quotes on supply.
Or supply and fit.
We have 5 brand new sets of T32 / Big Brakes. They are the latest T6.1 Calipers.
we can offer combos with performance pads and J-grooved discs.
call us for quotes on supply.
Or supply and fit.

I’ve sent you a message on WhatsApp for information please or is it best to call

CRS,
I'm interested in this, do you have any left? How much incl postage to London?

Aso.

Anymore of these knocking around Steve? I've been waiting until I needed new front discs to make the upgrade :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back