For Sale T32 204ps TSi DSG SWB KOMBI HIGHLINE. 2018. 81,000. BAMBOO GREEN. £31,000 ono.

patbarn

I AM RELUCTANTLY SELLING MY VAN AS I LOST MY LICENCE DUE TO TOO MUCH SPEEDING!

COMPLETELY UNMODIFIED, ALL THE BEST FACTORY EXTRAS, FULL VW DEALER SERVICE HISTORY. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM OR BREAKDOWN. NEW BRAKES. NEW TYRES. BUT REQUIRES SOME MINOR BODY WORK TO GET BACK TO SHOWROOM STANDARD.

THE VAN WAS BOUGHT NEW FROM SMG IN CROYDON AND I AM VERY HAPPY I CHOOSE PETROL, THROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERY MILE IN IT; OVERALL 31MPG, MORE ON SLOW RUNS.

I WILL PUT MORE DETAILS UP SOON BUT PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

IMG_5332.jpegIMG_5351.jpegIMG_5413.jpegIMG_5420.jpegIMG_5427.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpegIMG_5321.jpegIMG_5401.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello All.

Anyone got any opinions or advice about selling a 204ps TSi.
My T6 is up for sale starting with T6forum. I've put £31,000 on it which I think is a bit optimistic but it can always come down not up! It is going because I lost my license and money is better in the bank than on the drive.

Generally when I sell a car privately I look through classifieds & parkers etc etc and can get a pretty good idea of it's worth.
Unfortunately there are so few T32 204ps TSi DSG HL Kombis it is very hard to compare.
There is also a lot of chat about van prices being extremely high over the last year, with conversions at an all time high & new supply delays.

I have had it since new (2018), 82,000 miles but mostly long motorway journeys, full dealer service, mechanically great. New brakes & tyres. Comfort dash, twin doors, LEDs, media and lots of other desirable extras.

BUT front bumper, wing & mirror all damaged. Drivers seat worn & torn. Big scratch on passenger side and general minor paintwork blemishes.

My questions are:
Is it worth replacing the seat?
Do these sell for camper conversions, meaning someone will do bodywork and paint anyway; or should I do the bodywork?
If doing bumper & wing, what about making it a T6.1 front upgrade.

Any advice, opinion or speculation gratefully appreciated.
Have this been sold now ?

He's not been on the forum since October when he posted the details of his van, so l would imagine it's long gone now.

Good Morning.
Yes, I still have it.
Ciurcunstances changed last year but I would sell now, for the right price.
Call 07557 330321 or message me anytime.

Did you repair any of the issues, or is it for sale "as is"

It will sell either way, but you'll get back more than the repair cost if you fix the issues with the bodywork etc

Have you tried WBAC or Motorway
You never know they may offer what you want for it.
Worth a try.

Back