T28 Original Suspension Set - Stay Or Go?

Ambrose

T6 Pro
Hi all,

Having had the van fitted with B14s lately, is it worth keeping the original setup?

It’s only done 3k miles on them and at the moment it’s just sitting in a box in the garage. I can’t imagine fitting them back on again so is it best to sell them? If so, how much could I expect to get for them?

Thanks,
Ambrose

entirely up to you.

Doubt you would get anything for them if trying to sell.

Scrap metal maybe or keep them if you ever wanted to sell-on the van and give to new user.

I binned mine, i’d never go back standard and doubt a new owner would.

i managed £50 for mine on ebay, i listed them under spares/crash repairs and they sold within a day. This was 2 years ago mind. Worth a try.
There are still plenty of companies out there who use the vans for deliveries/work etc and aren't bothered about lowering, if they have an accident they are perfect for them for repairs.

I'd keep them as it's unlikely that you'll get much for them. They're not eating any grass and you just might want them one day

I agree you won't get much for them, but I've also got a T28 and I intend to put the stock suspension back on when it comes time to sell the van, the I'll sell the B14s and recoup a bit of it that way.

I agree you won't get much for them, but I've also got a T28 and I intend to put the stock suspension back on when it comes time to sell the van, the I'll sell the B14s and recoup a bit of it that way.
That’s my plan as well, I’ve also kept the rear bumper bar which was taken off for to be able to fit the towbar

Back