SWB SPORTLINE SIDE BARS

Hi @Alan Walsh, little bit more feeling returning but still puffy due to the underlying scar tissue that will be there forevermore.
Once sprayed or dipped they do!, Hows the head these days David? Has all the feeling returned yet?

Was there any feeling in there to start with?
Cheers @Fish, as a fireman I know exactly where sympathy comes in the dictionary "between SH1t and SYphilis":D

He is a big soft cuddly bundle of feelings, Isn't that the case for all fire men? Thats what I was led to believe.
Absolutely! Just put on a brace face to deal with the constant crap. And we absolutely love a damsel in distress.

Hi Stuart, is it possible to post them if I'm not local to Southampton? do you know how much this would be?

Finally, how hard are they to fit, particularly the lighting?
Cheers!

If Stuart can get them and you want some I would buy them now, VW are constantly attempting to block orders of them and it's getting tighter and tighter, we found a way around the ordering to get them previously and that has now been blocked so they will not be coming back to the shop without a Sportline vin number

Can anyone confirm if the right part number for these is ZGB7H0071690

Also what’s it like to fit them and wire them up, may have my hands on a set (finally)

Back