Found SWB DSG Kombi or P/Van

Bucky

VIP Member
So i'm looking for a T6, keeping a eye on the usual places ebay, autotrader, Gumtree. However thought it worth posting on here as well.

As per the title looking for a swb t6 highline dsg ideally with ACC for under 20k inc vat.

Looking for either a panel van or Kombi as planning a self conversion.

I've mostly been looking a dealers stock so far as i would need to shift my current motor but if there is a good private one I'd be interested.

Cheers

Last edited:
Click here and it’ll quickly narrow down the classifieds to the vans that are for sale.

Oh and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

So i'm looking for a T6, keeping a eye on the usual places ebay, autotrader, Gumtree. However thought it worth posting on here as well.

As per the title looking for a swb t6 highline dsg ideally with ACC for under 20k inc vat.

Looking for either a panel van or Kombi as planning a self conversion.

I've mostly been looking a dealers stock so far as i would need to shift my current motor but if there is a good private one I'd be interested.

Cheers

A little dearer @Bucky but is partially converted and a TSI

https://www.t6forum.com/threads/2018-t30-tsi-swb-trendline-p-v-semi-conversion-£29-990.36707/

The OP posted his wanted ad in May 2020 and hasn’t been seen since June 2021 :whistle::whistle: ;)

E97B667A-4A91-4D92-B931-13E67D4B091C.jpeg

Back