Suspension Mistake!

ProjectBus

Hi, It appears I've made my first T6 mistake and ordered a coilover kit for a T30 without realising that what is about to arrive this week on my drive is actually a T32?! Probably a schoolboy error and I had no idea, can someone please explain which coilover kit I would need for a T32 please I've got the stance + street kit and the other option for stance seems to be Ultra low?? I'm not looking to drag the floor just want to reduce wheel arch gap. Thanks

Any that are designed for a T32 will work, the T32 has a different front shock to the T30 and below.

Thanks for that info, do you have any suggestions for how low I need to go to remove most of the gap in the arches with 20” wheels? I’ve been looking but it’s a minefield. I could get some 40mm lowering springs for a fraction of the cost of coilovers.

Thanks for that info, do you have any suggestions for how low I need to go to remove most of the gap in the arches with 20” wheels? I’ve been looking but it’s a minefield. I could get some 40mm lowering springs for a fraction of the cost of coilovers.
Hi I had some 20” wheels with a 50mm lowering springs they worked well and looked good.

Thank you, it appears that 40-50mm seems to be the most popular, I just don’t want to get it wrong and have to keep buying springs until I get it right!

Thank you, it appears that 40-50mm seems to be the most popular, I just don’t want to get it wrong and have to keep buying springs until I get it right!

Please try and drive the setup you want to buy first, will save you making the wrong mistake.

Back