Suspension Identification Help Please

lee dauny

Just had normal height springs fitted back on my t6, previously had h&r but found the ride hard on rough country lanes that I drive regulalry.

Front have 2 green and 1 grey stripe painted on them, tears have 1 brown.

Can anyone identify what model these are from. Was told they are from a t30, but ride is hard still. Any help would be great as I have hunted the internet and not found much.

The original springs on my T30 had 4 yellow marks on them. They were too soft for a fully laden camper, plus bikes and trailer, where much of the weight sits over the back axle.

I know when I was originally looking at this I came across a site that was trying to build up a list of the different colour codes but I'm struggling to find it - will keep looking for it and update if I find it.

Thanks that would be awesome as I’m struggling to find any info! Maybe a forum page with all this on would be great in the future.

Thanks buddy so I am guessing that will
Mean they are t30 or t28? Any way to be sure before I go back to garage. Fronts have 2 green one grey. Looked on eBay and found a set of t33s with the same markings and a set with 2 grey and one green.
I’m very confused!

My understanding is that they will suit either - have a look at your data sticker (under steering wheel and/or in front page of manual) to see what it says, e.g. 0YE, 0YB, etc.. to tell you what was originally fitted.

Last edited:
Back