For Sale Sunroof For Sale

Manu

VIP Member
Hi,
I am having a Hilo roof fitted next week. My van came with a factory fitted electric sunroof. It is really neat. A shame loosing that. Anyone would be interested in having it? Do they have any value? Not sure if it is easy to get them retrofitted, but it would be a shame to just through it away!

I would be interested in this as I wish mine had a sunroof but i have no idea on whats involved with retro fitting. Hopefully someone will come along with some advice.

I spoke to a guy last year and he didn't thick it would be possible to retro fit a factory sunroof .But someone out there may think different .I certainly would have one in my van .

To be fair, I have a long list of jobs to do to my van and sometimes things need to slide (no pun intended). With that in mind I'm happy to step aside if @Banj wants this. I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with the retro fit though.:thumbsup:

I had the roof done and I have the sunroof together with the motor and screws stored in the garage. Totally forgot about it!
If someone interested make me an offer. Otherwise I will put it for sale here or on ebay in the next couple of weeks

Hi!
Yes, it has been issued in my garage collecting dust ever since it was removed. Thinking of putting it up for sale over summer. Send me a message if you would be interested
M

Yeah very interested going to fit it to my t6 have you everything like motor and roof carpet
Hi Baker. I like you have everything needed to fit the sunroof , how are you getting on ? I have a template taken from a T6 with a sunroof which will give me the hole position , the only issue I can see it there is a strengthening like web that fits around the hole that the sunroof mounts on to ? how are you sorting this ? The sunroof is the same size as a Skoda Octavia which is a bit weird so I though of trying to get a scrap one and cutting it out of the roof ? OR Do you think it would be possible to buy this from vw and bond it in ?

Also while im here ,does anyone have any pics of the underside of the roof with the headliner removed to show the sunroof fitted ?

Hi!
Yes, it has been issued in my garage collecting dust ever since it was removed. Thinking of putting it up for sale over summer. Send me a message if you would be interested
M
Hi how’s things have you still got the sunroof

Back