Snowboard storage solution

burnsy79

Hey all,

We pick up out T6.1 LWB camper on Thursday. I do a bit of snowboarding and was searching the net for solutions for storing the boards on the inside of my barn doors. Any tips or cool racks that will do the job?

Burnsy

I have no experience of snowboard storage but do have quite a large table to store.

I use this...

There are also other versions available...

I would have thought that this would do job.

I ski & board as well, and have not come across a solution that would work in my van. The problem is that after a day on the slopes, the equipment (board or skis) will have snow on it that you can’t fully brush off, so I lay my wet gear on a tarpaulin.
I have heard of some people suspending gear from the roof, but to my mind it will always drip a bit so that’s not for me.
I have seen people put ski carriers on a tailgate mounted bike rack, which looks quite useful, but exposed.

All, cheers for the help. @bobbybasic that thread is a huge help. I just need to find a bike mount to modify as I have some spare roof bars that I can cut down and my old Audi ski / snowboard carrier. Will send pics when I get it done.

Back