Stop lock Pro storage

Just been out to take pics. My wife just said we all need to get out more :):oops:

Pics of how I use it on the steering wheel, fork prongs around one of the arms, then different angles of handbrake up and handbrake down

Doesn't rattle, have swivels fitted but seats are raised so handbrake is normal

8AD0A03A-C10F-40B0-8D21-263FD5232830.jpeg

FE2FA8B8-AB84-4780-8C59-9CE4980837D5.jpeg

3F9C42C8-2F6D-4DD9-BE99-F4963E18EEE4.jpeg

39EBF183-0969-440E-B21D-DCECD9B7D84F.jpeg

638EDBCF-34D6-4383-890E-72A8104E9EEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for the state of the van, currently on holiday with kids and dog!

The wire trailing is completely unrelated, it's for the electric coolbag. I leave the wire there and bring the bag in

Last edited:
Just been out to take pics. My wife just said we all need to get out more :):oops:

Pics of how I use it on the steering wheel, fork prongs around one of the arms, then different angles of handbrake up and handbrake down

Doesn't rattle, have swivels fitted but seats are raised so handbrake is normal

View attachment 89734

View attachment 89737

View attachment 89738

View attachment 89739

View attachment 89740
Won't that come loose under heavy breaking - as I said I hook a bungee round the prongs and to the back of the driver's seat.

It's fairly neatly wedged, the head of the stop lock seems to rest uo against the angled bit of floor so it doesn't move. It's been like that for a good few thousand miles and hasn't moved. I was planning to find a neater solution but the low tech, faff free and cheap option seems to be a winner so far

It's our daily driver and only car so needs to be quick and easy to use

I’ve been looking at these recently but struggling to see where I would store it? I remember having one on my XR2 back in ‘87 and it just used to rattle round behind the passenger seat.

Our T6 is a camper, so there is always somewhere to stuff it when we are out and about. It comes with a bag with handles, so it can be secured to stuff.

Pete

Ours sits nicely under the twin passenger seat.

Well it does until the better half fills the van tomorrow with everything we have bought for it.

Back