Stop lock Pro storage

Captains chairs up front. Leaves me plenty of space to use as a walk through, for the coolbag or for the dog to chill out

Slots in just fine and when you put the handbrake down it sort of locks it in place. Not perfect but much better than I expected. If it's loose on the floor it just rattles around

It's no good for you but I asked because I've got a Kiravans double swivel and discovered that the Stoplock Pro fits perfectly if you slide the end of the 'yellow bit' behind the front RH (as you're sitting the seat) locking bolt.

Thanks for your replies. I have 2 captains chairs up front so will give your suggestions a go once my stop lock arrives. Thanks

Gerry - Was that aimed at me? If so, I'll take a picture tomorrow.

A bit awkward to explain, but I’ve an arrangement as in the photos that has so far done a good job of holding my Stop Lock in place:
D6A81D63-18DB-440C-BCC2-8A95B4049064.jpeg76D30A15-4208-4A04-BDC1-E66AAFC50A08.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Twisting this on its head a little, is the security on our vans so bad that we need these devices to keep them safe?

+1 for the photo please @benp1

At the moment ours sits on the floor in front of the single passenger seat. We have chairs and stuff bungeed behind the driver seat, if I store it there I keep forgetting to use it, out of sight, out of mind and all that.

Hmm too true!!!

Spending the amount of money on our vans and the time and effort to get them where are dreams want them I am all for over the top security.

Has anyone had any experience of the foot pedal cover that TransporterHQ do?

See Here

Last edited:
Hmm too true!!!

Spending the amount of money on our vans and the time and effort to get them where are dreams want them I am all for over the top security.

Has anyone had any experience of the foot pedal cover that TransporterHQ do?

See Here
I am coming around to thinking I need to get a visible deterrent like a Stop Lock. (I had one in the 90’s but chucked it out in a house move!)

My concern with the pedal lock is that the thieving gits (apologies to the “woke” types, I meant “poor misunderstood kids”) could have done a lot of damage getting into the van before realising they were going nowhere fast!

I am coming around to thinking I need to get a visible deterrent like a Stop Lock. (I had one in the 90’s but chucked it out in a house move!)

My concern with the pedal lock is that the thieving gits (apologies to the “woke” types, I meant “poor misunderstood kids”) could have done a lot of damage getting into the van before realising they were going nowhere fast!

8EDDEAC2-C666-4188-8D4B-13CC29EFD7C8.jpeg

Up against the A post to lock steering then stored behind drivers seat secured by heater outlet. Lots of precautions but if they want it they will get it
1EC3855E-D9E1-4C93-9F74-F097E6870979.jpeg

Back