Wanted Stitches & Steel Bawdsey Awning

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As per the title.
Have been hoping that this would come back into stock but no sign...
Anybody selling one?

I phoned them the other week and was told they expect them to be back in stock late summer.

Funny you should mention this, I dropped them an email to ask about when to expect more earlier today. I will let you know how they respond.

I phoned earlier this week and they said 3-4 weeks.

A question for those who own this awning, do you rate it?

I've had e-mail confirmation they're back in stock now (contrary to what the S+S website states), but £50 dearer

This was the reply ...

"The Bawdsey has now arrived and so we are just updating the imagery/advert now so hopefully these will be back in stock this week!
The price increase is unfortunate but sadly this is correct. The Bawdsey has been out of stock for over a year and so manufacturing/shipping/duty and most of the world had become more expensive so the price has needed to reflect this too."

How u guys finding this awning ? Worth the money ?
Does it hold up well in the rain ?

How u guys finding this awning ? Worth the money ?
Does it hold up well in the rain ?
I’m also interested in how good these are for the money. Looks like they are upto £225 now

I’m also interested in how good these are for the money. Looks like they are upto £225 now

Rather sneaky because it was on for £200 for a short while 2 weeks ago, albeit showing as out of stock.

Send them an email, they might send you a code, don't ask, don't get
They also a bit cheeky because they say to join the club and get 10% off , signed up and obviously no discount code sent just welcome email

Delivered today. Haven't had a chance to look at it in detail.
Make sure to post plenty of pics so I can compare it to mine to see exactly what's changed! Did you get one of their hidden awning rails aswell? I got one and you can hardly tell its fitted!

Make sure to post plenty of pics so I can compare it to mine to see exactly what's changed! Did you get one of their hidden awning rails aswell? I got one and you can hardly tell its fitted!
Mine arrived today.
@tommy_t6.1 have you any photos of the awning rail? I'm still undecided what rail to go for. I would prefer a concealed rail but concerned that, being rather vertically challenged at 5'6" I'd be feeding it in virtually blind.

Back