LED Lights
Tailgate
Twin heated swivel captain seats
Bulkhead removed
Parking camera
Park Assist
Towbar wiring
Discover Media Nav (8.5" Screen)

Looking forward to the journey of converting. ;)

So day one after a nightmare day picking the van up.
Train to London 15 minutes late. All the direct underground lines to Paddington closed.
Get to Paddington to catch train to Bristol to find all trains cancelled due to flooded tracks.

Eventually get a train to Taunton then to Bridgwater to pick the van up. Made it a long day

Today short trip to the local beach. Dubcats on board :thumbsup:

IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1793.jpegIMG_1788 (1).jpegIMG_1792.jpegIMG_1782 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Van insurance sorted through A-Plan Thatcham. Thanks to Adam & Jack for their help. I mentioned the forum - not sure what discount I got but a good price, and I can add modifications as and when we do them. Thanks to others for recommending A-Plan.

Tracker delivered today and installation booked.

Dodo mat bought today to start the sound deadening and insulation of the panel van lower sides.
Work on this will start at the weekend.

So driver side Dodo DEADN Hex fitted today. Took a little longer than expected.
Onto the passenger side tomorrow. Then onto the Dodo Thermo Liner after.

Well impressed with the Dodo product

5A67BDED-AA92-4427-A039-7622B4B48E12.JPG

82EE1721-3D9D-47E3-BD07-F2403340CED2.JPG

75982E80-64C4-40C2-A737-91C47002D7FC.JPG

I have to say the clips all destroyed when using the trim tool.

Just read a T20 in the hex head works. Can anyone confirm please?

The side panel clips on mine I took out by unscrewing the centre, then popping them out with a forked trim tool. I used hidden clips under the carpet liner to put them back.

So we have now finished the sound deadening. Dodo 1.8mm Hex all applied to the rear of the van. Approx 26 sheets left so that will do the front doors and for floor when we get around to it.

Meeting next Saturday with the convertor to discuss the roof and window install.

Date set for windows, poptop and solar panel install - 20th March.
Will tie in nice with the clock change and we can do some odd nights away, while we save for the next phase of the conversion.

So this weekend the van goes to the convertor for the pop top, solar panel (200W) and windows to be fitted.
Looking forward already to next weekend when we pick it back up.
I will ask to get the convertor to do some photos as the conversion progresses for the record.

Back