Standard Door Cards for the Rear?

T6180

T6 Legend
Good evening All

My Kombi highline has a bulkhead fitted behind the rear seats.....however I want to trim the sliding door and opposite panel to make it less van like ....I actually don't mind the Std door cards and the black/grey look.....Does anyone know if the Std look sliding door panels and the other side panels can be bought to match...i.e. from VW from another model....I don't want to have to re-trim the entire Front and Rear passenger section to get a matching interior if I can help it...

Can members be kind enough to post pictures on how they have trimmed their front and rear passenger sections?

Not sure theres much available from VW, check out caravelle rear door trims, they have blinds and bits built into them but not aware of any other VW options

@Pauly ...quick question, are the caravelle door cards a straight fit or would I need to fettle with them?

Not 100% think they would be a straight swap, cali ones maybe not

Not sure but my guess would be yes
Standard colour codes are
9B9 for moonrock grey
82V for titan black

@Pauly Just a quick one.....are the carvelle sliding door cards the same on a 2008 T5 as the would be on a T5.1/T6?I've been offered a set and don't really want to travel to collect them if they useless.

Back