Stance+ Kit in a Camper?

tobywbbr

Hi All,

I am after a bit of advice. I was doing some work on my 66 Plate T6 (T28 Converted Camper) the other day and noticed that one of the rear springs was actually broken. I am thinking this is the ideal opportunity to lower it. I was looking at the Stance+ kit £299 and then adding the drop links and HD top mounts as well but have seen some reviews where people are saying about knocking noises?

Does anyone have any experience with this or even reviews of that kit? I am looking to lower (and level the rear end out) it by 50mm on 18" wheels.

Thanks in advance

Toby

Last edited:
Can you up your budget on the suspension. I personally would stay clear of the stance +, but dependant on your budget - they willl be better than springs.
There are far better options for you, but obviously more money. The investment in a better coilover setup would be a wise one.
If local come and try our demo vehicles and you can see for yourself.

Hi All,

I am after a bit of advice. I was doing some work on my 66 Plate T6 (T28 Converted Camper) the other day and noticed that one of the rear springs was actually broken. I am thinking this is the ideal opportunity to lower it. I was looking at the Stance+ kit £299 and then adding the drop links and HD top mounts as well but have seen some reviews where people are saying about knocking noises?

Does anyone have any experience with this or even reviews of that kit? I am looking to lower (and level the rear end out) it by 50mm on 18" wheels.

Thanks in advance

Toby
Having had the Stance+ Ultra kit fitted, followed by uprated rear springs (because the originals became coilbound as soon as it came off the vehicle lift) I ended up changing the kit out for a dedicated KW Coilover kit.
The difference is real - the comfort, the road noise, the dampening are all better with the KW kit.
I guess it’s a case of priority. Some people can live with the discomfort, but dodging potholes and hearing my conversion crash and bang about was doing my head in.

Would you take up running by wearing £10 plimsoles or spend £60 on some decent footwear?

Back