Spring Cups

Is it ok to keep the 50s on the front ? I also assume it won’t lift the back end 50mm ?.

Theoretically no, because of the new weight you've added doing the conversion. It's worth a try as a first option I think.

I
Theoretically no, because of the new weight you've added doing the conversion. It's worth a try as a first option I think.
I will give it a go even if it doesn’t look that good at least it will stop it saving because that look rubbish as well. Thank you for your help

I tho it that thank you. It’s morbthe practicality than the look to be honest at the minute. I will fit the B14s as that is what I won’t I’m just trying to get a bit of breathing space. I might put the old ones back on the back but I hated how high it was and rolling ride but it was just a can then and empty.
Your original T30 springs will probably also sag at the back - I had a similar problem when I first got my camper with stock springs. If your original springs are the same as mine (4 yellow paint marks) then, unless you can get them swapped over at zero/low cost, I wouldn't bother putting them back on. See this old thread for some more info Back Heavy and Poor Traction

Your original T30 springs will probably also sag at the back - I had a similar problem when I first got my camper with stock springs. If your original springs are the same as mine (4 yellow paint marks) then, unless you can get them swapped over at zero/low cost, I wouldn't bother putting them back on. See this old thread for some more info Back Heavy and Poor Traction
I might be able to get the swiped for a few pints of a friends friend. What about if I can get my hands on a rear set of t32?.

I has to put this job to one side du to work. I put may and on flat car park and I need the back to go up 30/40 mm.
If I keep my 50mm drop springs on the front then remove the 50mm drops from the back and re fit the standard springs I’m thinking with them sagging a little it will be higher and should look level ish?.

Back