SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

IMG_20231220_100855.jpglast month saw a Fleet of silver t6 and t6.1 multivans on hamilton island Australia, only other vehicles allowed on the small island are golf buggies and the speed limit is 20kph so wouldnt like to guess the dpf health :think smile bounce:

Well not sure if it was anyone on this forum, but after a crappy few days working up in york and catching flu / covid I was spotted driving back to bristol down the M1

Guy in his works transit winds his window down and gives the full on VW wave

Made my day fella

I saw Brown T6 stopped on the hard shoulder of M53 by Vauxhall plant yesterday. Hopefully got the van going?:(

Reactions: CAB
Spotted a fellow Sportline today in the copper bronze colour. Heading towards Medway Tunnel. I did wave as you glanced over. Couldnt do much more as both going about 50mph in the opposite direction. :thumbsup:

I agree but to be fair he was sat in a traffic jam
Not as bad as when driving at 70 mph, I grant you, but when the engine is running you should be in full control of your vehicle and be aware of your surroundings. Car drivers might not notice, but as biker filtering through queuing (ostensibly stationary) traffic, there's been many a time when a distracted driver has caused a problem and 9 times out of 10 their phone is the cause of their distraction.

That guy looks slightly familiar …….
Whos going to tag him ? :laugh:

I think that’s the first time I have ever seen his mouth open and no swear words come out :speechless:

Hope it wasn't you
The pure definition of someone desperately needing to get an effin life.
I hate cyclists at the best of times. Especially the MAMILs. Middle aged men in Lycra. The ones that think they’re going as fast as the cars. Think cycle paths are for kids. Create havoc on a main road with drivers trying to get past them for them just to turn around and cause havoc going back the way they came.
I’m sure they only got into cycling just to shave their legs.
But this guy is a specimen.
He even sounds like a total belter. Someone who spends all weekend writing to ofcom to complain about something on the TV that offended him.
I can imagine him wandering into to police station with that hat with the camera on it saying “I’ve just seen someone sitting stopped in traffic using his mobile phone I want you to go and arrest him”
I bet the police would tell him to F off too.
Weirdo !

Last edited:
Back