Sportline Splitter Removed Lol

Olly T6

blackberry 240 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
EA93E24E-A0CB-4505-83EE-B6ADE321C2D0.jpeg 7A596DD6-0ECF-4AF7-9BC6-E977B7934A2D.jpeg well that took all of 10 mins lol bonding must av gone on a wet surface

Now, do I piano black the grills or colour code? Hmmmm food for thought

I’ve got a world of carbon splitter on its way so might be nice to piano black the grills so there’s some matching

When i fitted mine i didn't bond it on in case i ending up was taking it off it doesn't seem to have done any damage to the paint work,
but i will know more when the bumper comes off to gloss spray to grills

The worst damage is where the metal clips go over the og bumper in the arches

Was there any bonding on the actual bumper Olly? And was it easy to remove any excess?

There’s a bit just above the number plate and there was some on the curve part but had gone off and not bonded, I haven’t tried to remove the other stuff yet as it’s really grubby under there and need to wash the van to prevent more damage to paint work

Did you damage the splitter part when you removed it or is that the reason you're removing it?

Have you lowered it by quite a bit?

Reason I'm asking is because I have one on order as well as a Vanstyle spliiter to fit beneath it...but I'm only going -40mm for that reason.

I’m not 100% sure ithink if I remember rightly it’s 60-70 on front and 80 on rear as the coilovers are adjusted slightly different because it’s a t32, but the front isn’t that low to be fare and the out edges always catch curbs

Ta, hopefully I won't be reliving your experiences with it at -40...but I'll be a tad more aware now.

Back