Sportline Front Spoiler Removal??

redchoppa

T6 Pro
Hi All, i have a Highline in Black with a Vw Sportline front spoiler fitted by Vw from new, i've tried to like it but it just look's W4nk in my eye's.
It's coming off, one way or another, will it be stuck to the bumper? Will i need a whole new bumper?
I will have a Black Spoiler for sale soon, either with or without a bumper! it's 6 months old and in excellent condition.
Now to choose a sensible option that doesn't look like it should be sponsored by Burberry or Lonsdale!!

Im not a fan either.

Im also not a fan of the one I have on mine, the Swissvans splitter. Mines coming off next week, I feel your pain!

Hi All, i have a Highline in Black with a Vw Sportline front spoiler fitted by Vw from new, i've tried to like it but it just look's W4nk in my eye's.
It's coming off, one way or another, will it be stuck to the bumper? Will i need a whole new bumper?
I will have a Black Spoiler for sale soon, either with or without a bumper! it's 6 months old and in excellent condition.
Now to choose a sensible option that doesn't look like it should be sponsored by Burberry or Lonsdale!!
W4nk in your eyes is never a good thing at the best of times :eek:

I got an rdx one in my garage. Fittes for 6 months then taken off.

50 qiid of anyone wants to collect. No scrapes and unpainted.

Rdx splitter

The Maxton/world of carbon ones although they look nice they are EVERYWHERE!

To me the Rdx one looks too fussy.

Its a read shame that X Tom image isn't actually something thats for sale. Its just the artists impression of if VW made a T6 R

Back