For Sale Sportline front seats - Captains & 2+1

Newbie_Dave

VIP Member
Looking to change my Sportline front seats (2+1) and am considering selling either both or just the double, swivel passenger seat.

Pictures added if anyone is interested - seats installed in 2019 for a new conversion and are in excellent condition.

Sensible or best offer considered for either a) both seats, or b) double swivel passenger seat.

Based in Gloucester.Double seat back.jpgDouble seat base.jpgDrivers seat back.jpgDrivers seat base.jpg

Visiting Worcester from Norfolk,may be interested, if you give me a clue about a price, I have 2 single seats in our 2019 T6 and have been considering changing to 2 & 1.
Thanks in advance.

Sounds good ... can you send photos of your seats? As for price, don't know as a swap+cash may be the best option.

BTW - not thinking of doing this just yet (but soon) - still planning

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Could be very interested, What are you looking for to swap with. And an idea on a price would be fantastic?

Hi there - looking to swap for either the double swivel for a single swivel (plus cash), or both seat for two singles (passenger must swivel), however, we may be selling "Hettie" and buying a motorhome.

What do you have?

Back