Found Sportline/caravelle Front Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavinda12

T6 Pro
Looking for a Sportline or caravelle top front grille with the 3 chrome strips across. (Not 100% sure if caravelle and Sportline are the same?)With silver Vw badge or without.

thanks

Would all the chrome strips of a Caravelle grill be any good to you? I dont know if they would fit onto an ordinary grill or not. I have a full set of a broken grill, although the strips are all good.

It depends how many chrome bars you want on the grill. Caravelle will have all the bars chrome, my shuttle also had the same.
The sportsline seems to have less. Unless you want a badgeless grill i would go for a kit like skyliner has to offer. The actual caravelle grills are pretty rare to come by. Mine was snapped up within a matter of minutes.

It depends how many chrome bars you want on the grill. Caravelle will have all the bars chrome, my shuttle also had the same.
The sportsline seems to have less. Unless you want a badgeless grill i would go for a kit like skyliner has to offer. The actual caravelle grills are pretty rare to come by. Mine was snapped up within a matter of minutes.

Its not a kit, its just all the chrome bits of a damage Caravelle grill, whih is why I am not sure if they will fit another grill or not.

The Caravelle chrome strips clip in so wouldn't fit onto a highline grille for example. Also the Caravelle grille has a piano gloss black lip just behind the chrome strips and around the edge of the circular VW badge, I got lucky on eBay for a complete grille with the chrome lower inserts too for a very good price, they do go very quickly as bullracing says!

Thank you. As it’s a highline the strips won’t fit in that case. Really appreciate the clarification and offer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back