Sportline at the end of the year

Sounds strange as all commercial vehicles have to be euro 6 now, guessing if they are already made then they could sell them ?

I've got that brochure . Its only acessories for all vans , not Sportline. No doubt they will use the wheels which are already out and we've now seen front bumper add on , rear spoiler as well. Just that vans will be white .black or silver. Same ole. The black arch add ons are awful , seen them on 2 vans and the arches were coming unstuck .

Spoke to my rep yesterday, he said there releasing a limited edition T6 sportline with the euro 5 180 lump in it, which he found a bit strange but he did say there will only be a limited number made so maybe that will help. anyone know any more ?
I heard the same only 112 of 180 to start then they will be moving on to the 204

Last edited:
I thought the stick on arches are for startline vans bashing round building sites

Posted on Facebook earlier: (Not by me)

Transporter T6 Sportline ready for take off
Vehicles will be allocated to Van Centres soon!
Delivered in September hopefully

Based on the Highline, Sportline comes with all the great features you’d expect plus Discover Media navigation system, front and rear spoilers, 18-inch alloy wheels, lowered suspension, trapezoid styling bars with puddle lights, embossed Sportline leather interior, unique badging on the rear and carbon-fibre mirror caps.

Sportline will initially only be available on the Transporter kombi T32 2.0BiTDI 180PS EU5 BMT with seven-speed direct-shift gearbox (DSG), and there’s a limited number of just 112 vehicles available.

T6 Sportline kombi T32 2.0BiTDI 180PS EU5 BMT with seven-speed DSG

PRICES

Basic exc VAT £35425

Total RRP
inc VAT £42510

Total RRP
inc OTR
exc VAT £36295

Total RRP
inc OTR
inc VAT £43497

T6 Sportline kombi T32 2.0BiTDI 180PS EU5 BMT with seven-speed DSG

Options already fitted
All 112 vehicles available have the following options, which add £2,205 to the basic price:

• LED headlights and tail lights
• USB input
• Removable tow bar
• Front parking sensors
• AppConnect

The mix of colours available is:

• Candy white
• Reflex silver metallic (additional £515 to the basic price)
• Deep black pearl paint (additional £515 to the basic price)

Have to say i think thats a really good price for what you are getting, comparing that to the list price of a highline + options for discover media/DSG/wheels/bodywork etc etc

Gonna need deep pockets though - £46,800 inc vat , and I bet theirs not going to much discount either...

Does anyone know the full options on the van, do you get heated seats/folding mirrors etc

I agree, but i know the book price on mine with sat nav and DSG was £33k before discount so thats not a lot more for a genuine sportline model
Moving forwards that model is going to be rare as rocking horse drops and if someone specifically wants a T6 EU5 sportline in the future .......... i think will hold its value even better than normal transporters

Yeah good price - and would prefer the Eu5.

Carbon Fibre Mirror Caps sound good :)

You couldn't buy the old sportline mirror caps unless you could prove you were the owner, V5 required.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Carbon mirror caps are already available. I think they look awful. I see the sportline comes with limited kit again I would rather keep my highline with all my toys on instead of an expensive sportline badge

I actually thought the options list is expensive when I can get aftermarket stuff better and cheaper.
I just went for a standard highline with l.e.d goodness and foldy mirrors.
Edge automotive can do my leather/alcantara retrim for a similar price and the navigation units are light years behind the Alpine x801d-u and pioneer f88.

Those carbon mirror caps stick ontop of the oe covers. Talk about tacky.

Back