Sportline at the end of the year

Amped

Refrigeration Install Engineer
T6 Guru
Been chasing the dealer regarding the release of the T6 sportline, apparently will be announced right at the end of the year

Bloody hell. The parts guy at vw Hull said they won't release the sportline accessories until they release to sportline van. Gutted wanted some bits out of the catalogue:(

Have you seen a physical catalogue just for sportline stuff ?
Been looking everywhere

Could they be holding the sportline version back until they get through the back log of current orders. As I'd imagine once it's released there will be another surge of orders.

What's people's thoughts to black arches on picture on the front of the catalogue.

I kind of like them but it will nice to see it in real life first.

You know what, I thought the same when looking at picture but I think in real life they wont.
I think it would only work with white vans but the one in the picture has lots of extras fitted - black wheels, ?wing mirrors

Accessories - add one that deliver more...tat. I'm not liking those arch covers, a bit Halfords.

But a handy addition for white vans, work vans are always getting dinged and bashed and these could alleviate some of that I think, rather see a few scratches on plastic as against paint work
Would blend in on a startline with black bumpers

I think with the black rims on a white van might work especially with the black side and trig bars but on others colours mixed with chrome not so sure.

Having a white van I might be tempted when they come on unless they are silly money.

Glad I didn't hang on for another Sportline, with the current delays again we might not see any on the road until this time next year then!

Spoke to my rep yesterday, he said there releasing a limited edition T6 sportline with the euro 5 180 lump in it, which he found a bit strange but he did say there will only be a limited number made so maybe that will help. anyone know any more ?

Back