Speed Warning Help!!!

They determined being a commercial on a camera van?
Yep, I reckon it's down to the operator taking note and running the plate through the system. Needless to say I'm very cautious now of my speed on dual carriageways and single carriageway A roads.

I believe that the van mounted cameras record everything, processing in real time through the DVLA just like the ANPR cameras, hence why it can determine between a commercial and car.

I heard that apparently, the fine for having either no number plates, or the letters/numbers the wrong way round & blaming the bloke at Halfords, is less than for speeding, & no points. Plus you have to be pulled to be nicked
Haven't tried it yet though

I heard that apparently, the fine for having either no number plates, or the letters/numbers the wrong way round & blaming the bloke at Halfords, is less than for speeding, & no points. Plus you have to be pulled to be nicked
Haven't tried it yet though
It is true. I know bikers who took their plates off when going into Wales threw them at the side of a road and collected them on the way home. Others purposefully broke the plate so there was a missing digit or 2.

Back