Spare Wheel Carrier Part-Number

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi,

My T32 steel rims are off getting powder coated Satin Black, I'll be putting the 215/60 R17 M+S
Cargo vector 2's back on and I'm looking at buying the VW space tire holder as my T32 doesn't have one.

Does anyone know the part numbers at all, as my VIN number won't help at the spare parts.

Im assuming i'll need the holder and is there any VW specific bolt fixings for it.

Any diagrams would be helpful as well if any one has them.

Cheers,

Bryn

Not sure I follow are you saying you don't have a spare wheel carrier underneath the van ?
Pretty sure you will have the inserts to screw it to so guess it will just be the carrier and two bolts at the front, not sure if you need the rear catch as a separate part or if the back of the carrier hooks into an existing part of the chassis

Thats what I'm saying pauly, there is no spare wheel carrier.

As far as i know T32 don't come with a spare wheel or carrier, VW advised me before i ordered it it doesn't come with a spare.

But as ill be doing remote travel in Aussie, tire slime won't cut it.

As I've never seen under a T6 with a spare wheel holder, I'm not sure what else ill need other than the carrier.

Was there any outcome to this? My t30 has just arrived with no spare or carrier. Where and how do I buy?
@Pauly

Have ordered a carrier and pin today so will see what the price is like on them ?
If its reasonable will add them to the shop

Back