space issue in the back and need some seats in tight space... might have the answer...

T6DSGChris

VIP Member
T6 Guru
hiya all

i made last year a front double seat base...flat... as in... took an inch out of the rear height and modded it so it would sit on unwin rails...
thus it would slide up and down in the rear and not take up much room, and removable when not required.
I have had this done by a fabricator pal and am about to carpet it in dark grey stretchy carpet.

I have a jazzy double seat foams with bentley stitch (leighton vans stylee) leather on to go on this base... so it will look pukka...
due to the fact i couldnt keep my bits in my pants our family is about to grow, so plans had to change...

I was just gauging if anyone might be looking for the front double... in the back... nice n level... on rails...

items to go will be...

x2 long unwin rails and fixings
x2 unwin seat attachments
x4 unwin tie down points (handy for bungy cords etc)
x1 front double modded seat base professionally sorted for the rear....and carpeted..
x1 leighton leather double back rest
x1 leighton leather double base seat
and possibly a folding bracket...

would this setup be any use to anyones future plans... mine was so it fitted next to my deep pod...
thought i'd gauge any interest and then once all sourced from loft, base finished...
..i could then do some pictures etc...

let me know any thought's, hopefully in ok section as not ready yet but hoping it may help someone... and any ideas on pricing??

many thanks in advance
chris

Back