Soundproofing Experience Required :)

Samalang

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Good morning all, I am about to pick up my t6 and embark on a conversion journey so this will be the first if many posts to draw on the vast experience in this forum .
After seeing so many people's hard work on here I'm thinking most people would recommend silent coat soundproofing? If so how much did you end up using? It will be for a swb van, I plan on doing the cab floor aswell.

Also open to other brands if people have recommendations.

Thanks

Sam

Get one of these. I was worried it might not be strong enough but it worked perfectly.
Screenshot_20200220-083103_Chrome.jpg

We used 3 boxes on swb. Some would say that's too much but we are glad we did.

I was warned by professionals that Silentcoat doesn’t adhere long term in external applications like wheel arches. I used Dynamat Xtreme.

U tube has loads of Video's on sound proofing and insulation's you ll get some great tips and ideas from there

There is a discount code for sound deadening shop, do a search, it might save you some money.

Top man, thank you!
Your not far from them, you can drive over and collect and they'll sort you out a decent price too :thumbsup:

I use 3.5 boxes on my swb kombi but I literally did everywhere inside, makes a big difference :cool:

Back