Sold **SOLD**Leighton Vans - SWB Gloss Black Trapezoid Side Bars - £100 ONO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlayneKinley

T5.1
VIP Member
T6 Pro
For sale is my set of SWB Gloss Black Trapezoid Side Bars - including the mounting brackets with all fixings - £100 ONO

Link below to the exact side bars;

For anyone purchasing first time, this specific kit does involve cutting the plastic under trays to allow the brackets to pass through for the bars to attach on to.

I have only owned the side bars for 2 weeks now and these are currently fitted to my van. They have only covered around 10 miles on the van so are in perfect condition still. As I fitted and have been travelled with them fitted I cannot return these.

Unfortunately for me I have changed my mind on the alloy choice and am switching from gloss black to matte black alloys so I am also swapping the bars over to suit. This is the reason for the sale.

Collection only unless you would like to organise your own courier. I am based in Southampton and would be happy to meet within a 20 mile radius.

NOTE: Van is currently having its pop top installed (18/05 onwards). I should have it back by 28/05 to which I can supply the bars to its new owner if sold between those dates. Apologies for no pictures, as its having its roof installed I cannot gain access to upload pictures currently.

Any questions please ask away.

Thanks, Blayne

Last edited:
Hi,
im after a set for my T6 but not sure about gloss or Matt yet,
but where and what type of pop top are you having fitted
Im looking for one
im in Portsmouth
cheers

RLM22

Status
Not open for further replies.