Sold 2x captains seats. £1350

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimsurf

VIP Member
Hi

looking to upgrade to factory swivels would be happy to parted my captains seats bought with the van -- both in Simora and both in a van with 11,000 on the clock. also happy to sell these to anyone interested as and when have sourced seats

Hi all

I have a pair of simora captains seats no bases from our van with 11000 miles on the clock will post pics this weekend if anyone is keen pm me will do a bit of research on price but open to fair offer buyer collects in London as keen to get them gone

Hi all

I have a pair of simora captains seats no bases from our van with 11000 miles on the clock will post pics this weekend if anyone is keen pm me will do a bit of research on price but open to fair offer buyer collects in London as keen to get them gone
Hi.. if these are still available... I would be interested... Tia Stu

Hi
Still available sorry for radio silence busy week - pm if interested line in London and ideally buyer collects although someone in most days all day

IMG_8029.jpgIMG_8028.jpg
Hi

quick pics above can send some more if you PM me would much rather sell as pair to make space at home

Hi

looking to upgrade to factory swivels would be happy to parted my captains seats bought with the van -- both in Simora and both in a van with 11,000 on the clock. also happy to sell these to anyone interested as and when have sourced seats
Hi could be interested in both what price for the 2 please ?

Hi all

these are both for sale would be happy to pallet or post but honestly wouldn't know where to start with how to organise it I do have boxes and packaging so can easily manage the packing them up bit - If you are interested enough I can research the sending bit although open to advice from the forum

I have reposted on another thread with better pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back