Software update VW t6

Erauw jurgen

Ik vraag enig idee wat een software-update voor een VW Transporter T6 kost ik zou blijkbaar al een update moeten doen en is nog maar 2 1/2 jaar oud en heeft maar 25.000 km's.
M.vg jurgen.

mnp6uk.jpg

Nice van . . . .

Whats the text say in English?

"Any idea how much a software update should cost? Apparently I'm due an update and the van is 2.5 yrs old and has done 25000km"

Gotcha...

Who knows what the dealers will charge.

You would expect a software update to be included free of charge..... when carried out as part of a paid main service.

So take it to the dealer and ask them?

Are you referring to the engine management software? If so I got mine done at home by VW Assist, free as under warranty for a 2.5 yrs old van. Or are you referring to the sat nav maps software? If so then you can do that yourself for free. Just download from VW and upload onto the maps SD card. I've done mine and another one.

= "Steve Davies, post: 342603, lid: 16882"]
Bedoel je de motormanagementsoftware? Als dat zo is, heb ik de mijne thuis laten doen door VW Assist, gratis zoals onder garantie voor een 2,5 jaar oude bestelwagen. Of verwijst u naar de software voor navigatiekaarten? Dan kunt u dat gratis zelf doen. Gewoon downloaden van VW en uploaden naar de SD-kaart van de kaarten. Ik heb de mijne gedaan en nog een.
I get engine failure and let my garage owner look at his program and apparently there should be an update according to his colleague who works at VW.
I think this is very strange and especially because I have so few km's, but I would like to know what such an update costs that I do not fall over from the price. Because at the dealers they do not throw them off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dellmassive, post: 342594, lid: 4226"]
Gotcha ...

Wie weet wat de dealers zullen aanrekenen.

Je zou verwachten dat een software-update gratis wordt meegeleverd ..... wanneer deze wordt uitgevoerd als onderdeel van een betaalde hoofdservice.

Dus breng het naar de dealer en vraag het ze?
YES Wednesday I have to go, but hopefully it will not be too expensive, because already having costs on such a young car is very early, and it is well maintained by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CAB
Are you referring to the engine management software? If so I got mine done at home by VW Assist, free as under warranty for a 2.5 yrs old van. Or are you referring to the sat nav maps software? If so then you can do that yourself for free. Just download from VW and upload onto the maps SD card. I've done mine and another one.
No i don't have dat NAV it's for my engine and is this normaly free that update ?

Back