Smoked LED Sequential Repeater Fitting

UNiCAD

Fitting some of these tomorrow, however I have heard that sometimes when removing the original repeater the spring can sometimes come off and fall down inside the wing/wheelarch, has anyone experienced this and how easy is it to get it out if it happens?
Was thinking a small magnet on a string maybe?
Any thoughts please guys?

s-l400.jpg

Never had it happen. Prise the pointy end away from the van.

I fitted some today very easily done 5 minutes job if the clips drop don't worry the new ones comes with new clips and just a hint to remove old ones if your push back from the front end of them so end closest to bonnet and flick out towards your self will come out very easily....
Hope that's helps good luck and they do look good

Fitting some of these tomorrow, however I have heard that sometimes when removing the original repeater the spring can sometimes come off and fall down inside the wing/wheelarch, has anyone experienced this and how easy is it to get it out if it happens?
Was thinking a small magnet on a string maybe?
Any thoughts please guys?

View attachment 67151
Have you been watching embarrassing video from Advanced ........?

Reactions: mmi
Yes got me worried!
Just watch these 2 videos and remember to take your time when you will be doing this job.

P.S.
I still think it is so pointless to have dynamic/sequential indicator on the side body of any vehicle.
(Obviously side mirror is a perfect location:thumbsup:)

Reactions: mmi
Can't believe I just wasted 5 mins of my life watching that video..Boredom really is starting to set in now.

Really pleased, just fitted sequential repeaters without the clip falling off!
However just noticed that the originals have one chrome and one black and must have been like that for ages, wonder if this is correct or if someone has knicked one? The originals both have the VW logo, just curious?

20200503_110605.jpg

20200503_110326.jpg

The chrome surround is of a Caravelle

Back