Slime Flat Tyre Repair Kit

Gwyn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone know if these are any good / worth having ?
TIA

77126816-48A7-48F5-97B5-15F4F3195CEF.png

I’d just put the spare wheel on. The puncture may be repaired depending on where the puncture is on the tyre. Once you’ve filled it with slime, it’s definitely a new tyre.

Have used similar in the past, a bit messy for the poor tyre man. Tyre strings are better imo

Thanks for the advice @Mixsy and @Loz
Just googled Tyre Strings, had never heard of them, thought that the tyre had to be removed to be repaired these worth checking out :thumbsup:
I know the spare wheel is the best option but due to the wheels being 19" thought this would be cheaper / less hassle than having to change the wheel carrier

i've used tyre stings for non-road going vehicles, most recently it got us out of troube with one hole you could stick your finger through which they sealed to hold air (lots were used in the same hole)...whilst they will get you out of trouble the repair shouldn't be considered a long term fix or driven at speed.

I’d just put the spare wheel on. The puncture may be repaired depending on where the puncture is on the tyre. Once you’ve filled it with slime, it’s definitely a new tyre.
Slime is a liquid with fibres, tyres just need a clean out.

Back