Sold Sliding window vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomd89

VIP Member
2 x VW T5/T6 sliding window vents for driver and passenger side. Designed to fit factory sliding windows.

Bought these a couple of years ago for approx £240 from CMC Campers. I’ve now got a pair of the factory Cali mesh vents which work fine for me, hence selling these.

The vents come with a built in fly mesh, but I found this was too coarse for Scottish midges. I’ve added some additional extra fine mesh to the back which works a treat. This can easily be taken off to put them back to standard.

£120 plus postage or collection from Leeds.

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2424.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2421.jpeg

AA856346-A275-45CE-BC3B-34A68B38924B.jpeg

They look decent, wonder if they do them for non standard sliders

I would have had these if I hadn’t just bought a passenger seat ☹️. Wife’s still getting over that purchase

晚上好。这窗纱还在吗?状况良好吗?可以寄到巴塞罗那吗?
??

Google translation: "Good evening. Is this window screen still there? Is it in good condition? Can it be shipped to Barcelona?"

How do I know if my windows are factory fitted, I purchased the van already done?
You could buy these window vents and see if they fit. :whistle:

Alternatively, you could post a pic and the forum collective will enlighten you. :)

??

Google translation: "Good evening. Is this window screen still there? Is it in good condition? Can it be shipped to Barcelona?"
Good evening. Here's the thing. I was wondering if you sold your screens yet. If it's still there, is it possible to send it to Barcelona?

Good evening. Here's the thing. I was wondering if you sold your screens yet. If it's still there, is it possible to send it to Barcelona?
I'm not the seller, but they should respond soon (hopefully :))

Hi, the vents are still for sale, but there is potentially someone interested who has been in touch privately. I will update here in the next few days if they sell or are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back