Slidepods New Conversion

Haha, it's not just me that's happened to then! I had no intention on a diesel heater until I had seen one..... Yep I now have one!
I was keeping the van as a kombi had no plans to convert , and its gone all petong but it will look and suit us very well for what we want it for.
I've got me diesel heater just awaiting the fitter to fit me in his busy schedule

Jealous - not of the slide seats, but of the centre headrest that you can see over when you look in the rear view mirror.

you know you could just take the headrest out completely. Doubt your kids are big enough to use them surely?

you know you could just take the headrest out completely. Doubt your kids are big enough to use them surely?
Already done that, It's gathering dust and dirt in the garage.
Fortunately I only have two kids and keeping the centre seat clear between them gives some boundaries that they are not permitted to cross, so don't encroach each others space, this preventing world war III from kicking off in the back.
My OCD just can't cope with having a head rest aperture with no head rest in it.

Looks great! I'm looking into getting a kombi lined and rails + rnr bed added, and sca roof, and have been considering slidepods. What kind of rough cost did this end up being if you don't mind me asking?

That looks like the headrest from the part time seats in our touran.

I might get one of them trimmed to match the t6 leather.

Nice van by the way

Hi @VanMan48 it sounds very much like you are looking at similar works to @Commando83 you are welcome to drop us an email for a quote for our Taw conversion which comes as a package the same as what you see in the pictures earlier in the thread, or if you would prefer an itemized quote with a full breakdown of prices with and without vat just let us know the specific list of works you requite including any custom embellishments you fancy and we will get something back to you A.S.A.P (well Tracey will ;)). We do have quite long lead times so to avoid disappointment if you are keen on using us don't wait to long to get the ball rolling :thumbsup:.

(sorry for the completely unnecessary shot, I just loved that van so fancied spreading it about a bit :))

no problem I would suggest a Taw with SCA 194 roof on a swb as a start point then just read through the spec list and let us know what other bits you fancy adding on. you will probably still just about squeeze your start date into november @VanMan48 :thumbsup:

Back