Slidepods New Conversion

Jealous - not of the slide seats, but of the centre headrest that you can see over when you look in the rear view mirror.

Love it! And you have a proper number of seats.
I cringe a bit when our large van can't even take one extra child/person yet our tiny little BMW hatch can!

Yeah Jonny had it on his Slidepods stand last Sunday. He said it got a lot of interest. I'm really pleased with it! His work is amazing
:geek: Think this was the one at the show last Sunday it's the dogs danglies as @andythom188 wipes the dribble off his chin and looks at his online banking to see what's funds he has in the van account :)

Yeah Jonny had it on his Slidepods stand last Sunday. He said it got a lot of interest. I'm really pleased with it! His work is amazing
Jonny told me to go look at your van as I was trying to find ideas for the lighting around my Hilo, and fell in love with the caravelle rail set up and all the room that much that I've got to have it now , so gone from a kombipod to a multipod .
It's your fault @Commando83 for letting Jonny take your van to the show, well that's my excuse for spending some more on the van ;)if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't of known of this set up :rofl::rofl:

Jonny told me to go look at your van as I was trying to find ideas for the lighting around my Hilo, and fell in love with the caravelle rail set up and all the room that much that I've got to have it now , so gone from a kombipod to a multipod .
It's your fault @Commando83 for letting Jonny take your van to the show, well that's my excuse for spending some more on the van ;)if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't of known of this set up :rofl::rofl:
What you gonna get within the multi pod buddy? How does it differ from the kombipod?

It acts as the multi board on the caravelle that makes the full size bed I think, and same spec transferred from the kombipod

Go on @DaveyB you know it makes sense get that kombipod ordered or could go caravelle rails and seat so that you can see out of that rear window with that very low middle headrest :rofl::whistle::thumbsup:

It acts as the multi board on the caravelle that makes the full size bed I think, and same spec transferred from the kombipod
Very nice. Currently trying to engage the Mrs in conversation over rear seat configurations. So bear it in mind when you are ready to change to a bench. Could poss do a deal to swap floors and seats. Unless of course they don't start with a standard bench seat.

Very nice. Currently trying to engage the Mrs in conversation over rear seat configurations. So bear it in mind when you are ready to change to a bench. Could poss do a deal to swap floors and seats. Unless of course they don't start with a standard bench seat.
You have to use the rear triple seat out of the caravelle so your bench would be no good to me m8 sorry

Haha, it's not just me that's happened to then! I had no intention on a diesel heater until I had seen one..... Yep I now have one!

Back