Sold SlidePod for Kombi SWB £2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPB85

For sale: Slide Pod for Kombi, top spec and hardly used, its been in the van since I owned it and its a brilliant bit of kit, only selling this as I want to change the system to something like the forty winks where the bed is up behind the rear seats to free up the rear part of the van, used it a few times on camping trips and its perfect if you are camping regularly and want to have everything always in your van. That said its a 5 minute job to remove the lot if you don't want to have it installed year round. Already removed from my van and ready to go. Ideally I want to keep the mattress for the new bed that I will put in (memory foam one), but will include it if I can get the asking price.

£2500.00
Collection from Oldham, Lancs
Any questions please ask!

• King size bed board system​

• Double burner/sink unit with split black glass​

• Integrated gas system​

• LED lights​

• Removable table​

• Double USB socket​

• 12v socket​

• Shower attachment​

• Anti slip matting​

van.jpg
van 2.jpgvan 3.jpgvan 5.jpgvan 6.jpgvan 7.jpg

van 4.jpg

Hi, sorry I think this is specific to SWB, the LWB one will have longer supports for the bed if I am not mistaken. The actual pod is the same, its the fixings and bed base that are different.

Cheers

Not yet, its still available
I’ve got an Exploria 2 kombi bed that I was thinking of selling to fund a Slidepod. There a decent piece of kit and fully removeable, but now I’ve decided I want to add cooking appliances to mine. Would this be of any use to you as part of a deal. I can take some pictures of it tomorrow.

Had a look what bed I want next and I’ve narrowed it down to either a Kombi nation or Forty Winks, purely for the space it gives you at the back when folded up. The exploria one looks tidy but I would lose that space.

Had a look what bed I want next and I’ve narrowed it down to either a Kombi nation or Forty Winks, purely for the space it gives you at the back when folded up. The exploria one looks tidy but I would lose that space.
No problem

For sale: Slide Pod for Kombi, top spec and hardly used, its been in the van since I owned it and its a brilliant bit of kit, only selling this as I want to change the system to something like the forty winks where the bed is up behind the rear seats to free up the rear part of the van, used it a few times on camping trips and its perfect if you are camping regularly and want to have everything always in your van. That said its a 5 minute job to remove the lot if you don't want to have it installed year round. Already removed from my van and ready to go. Ideally I want to keep the mattress for the new bed that I will put in (memory foam one), but will include it if I can get the asking price.

£2500.00
Collection from Oldham, Lancs
Any questions please ask!

• King size bed board system​

• Double burner/sink unit with split black glass​

• Integrated gas system​

• LED lights​

• Removable table​

• Double USB socket​

• 12v socket​

• Shower attachment​

• Anti slip matting​

View attachment 191086

View attachment 191080View attachment 191081View attachment 191083View attachment 191084View attachment 191085

View attachment 191082
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what do you power this from? I can see the gas canisters but what powers the electrics and outputs?
Thanks,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back