Six nations fantasy league.

Looks like it’s England’s to lose this year!

Let’s hope France get the win this weekend.. just to make it interesting! :whistle:
:uh run:

Anyone noticed the new point scoring system? You now get half scores for tackles and meters made.

Anyone noticed the new point scoring system? You now get half scores for tackles and meters made.
There is quite a few changes to the system and it says it will take longer to upload scores possibly

There is quite a few changes to the system and it says it will take longer to upload scores possibly
Hopefully that is why I am currently last by a long way - maybe it’s just because, as a Tigers fan, I’m not very good at this :(;):whistle:

Hopefully that is why I am currently last by a long way - maybe it’s just because, as a Tigers fan, I’m not very good at this :(;):whistle:
It will all change tomorrow Dave
We all have a cross to bear in life just some are bigger than others! especially if your a Tigers fan at the moment

Well I don’t know what England are doing, but they sure as hell need to wake up and start playing rugby.

looks like I missed the first round!!
Allez Les Bleues
OOOOPs - Eddie should learn not to try and wind up other teams.
It didn't work last year and didn't work on Sunday

Running around doing plenty of bits this morn (inc caffeine and machine), hopefully will be back in time to get to watch it all.

Honestly had Ireland to win vs England, never expected that performance! Just goes to show how much we rely on Manu.
The Wales/France game was great to watch, less said about Italy/Scotland the better.

Before the tournament I felt France were in a good shout this year based on their teams performances in Champions cup. If I had bet on this they'd no doubts be bottom :rolleyes:

Still two rounds to go, some more team management ahem "pot luck" decisions coming soon :p

Hope you boys have made good use of your extra transfers following the cancellation of the games :thumbsup:

Back